Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stitches are out!!

Thanks everyone for your understanding and concern for Ana and for me having to deal with the drama of getting stitches in LOL I'm happy to report Ana got her stitches removed on Monday. Due to her last experiance she wasn't happy to be back at the doctors again and fought it for awhile, but I finally talked her into laying on the table while the Doctor held her head I held her feet and hands and the nurse cut the stitches. It went very fast, but Ana did fight it a bit. It makes me laugh the tone in her voice when she is pleading with the doctor but her shoe had fallen off and she said "Doctor Doctor my shoe my shoe Doctor" I wish I had it on video so you can hear how funny she sounds. But it was a sucess and she was very happy when it was done and she even thanked the doctor!!

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

You did it Traci! You managed a motherhood hurdle and you were successful! I'm glad Ana is all better!

JnR said...

That is so cute! "my shoes, my shoes" I'm so glad she is all better, she looks perfect! I can't believe you only have 46 days to go!

Laura said...

Traci,
I'm glad we found out about your blog. It's very cute. And it's so fun to read your family's stories. I am glad your daughter is doing better too, it's hard to watch them in pain. I also tried to call you about the felt. I am closing out the party today, well, Monday. Give me a call if you wanted to order or if you might want to book your own party, it's actually pretty fun to see all the cool stuff she has. 319-7312. Anyways, it's good to keep up with you guys!