Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Also I want to wish my dearest friend Angie Inez Pectol Sullivan a very Happy Birthday as well. Angie and I grew up together and we share the same birthday, I was born on Angie's 2nd birthday. Despite the age diffrence we were best friends growing up! We had a blast together and we love to sit around and laugh about all the funny crazy things we use to do! Angie has listed a few on her blog but some that I have fond memories of are playing house in the big canvas tent in her back yard, riding bikes to Gas-n-Go, roller skating to Xanadu, and night games in the cul-de-sac. Thinking back on these memories I feel like we had the best childhood anyone could ever have! Thanks Ang for all the good times. Also for those of you who don't know not only do Angie and I share a birthday, our daughters also share a birthday. I just love that Heavenly Father truly knows us and knew to send Eve on Ana's 1st birthday so that we can always have that to share!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!! (sorry I stole these from your site Angie hahaha)

No comments: