Friday, May 23, 2008

Excited to be a big sister

I often like to watch the show on TLC called A Baby Story. If you've never heard of it, its a reality show they feature a family that is about to have a baby they show what the family has done to prepare for the new baby and the delivery of the baby. I might not be the best mom because I let Ana watch this show with me. She is very fascinated with babies and gets excited whenever she sees a baby on TV or in the store. This time when we were watching A Baby Story she was really excited when the mom was pushing the baby out so I got the camera and decided to film her excitement. She is gonna be a good big sister. Watching this video makes me wonder how excited she will be when we finally have our baby!! Of course I'm not gonna let her watch the delivery I'm not that kind of a mother but when she see's her baby sister for the first time will be exciting!!

No comments: