Friday, May 2, 2008

Jethro's parents have never seen Ana in person since she was born along with a few other grand kids because just after Ana was born they were called to serve in the Samoa Temple presidency. So this year they will be released and we are planning to have a family reunion this summer. I'm so excited for Ana to see her grandma and grandpa Fano in person and also to play with all her cousins that she doesn't get to see very often. So to make sure she isn't too shy I show her home videos of the cousins, uncles and aunty's so she will be so excited to see everyone at the reunion. I also wanted her to know every ones names so I saw this cute idea in a magazine and decided to do it. I printed off pictures of everyone and stuck it on to magnets. Ana loves it and plays with it everyday and almost knows all the names of her cousins, uncles and aunty's!

3 comments:

Laraine said...

Where do you get such clever ideas? Did you laminate the pictures first?

Shane's Angie said...

You and I are reading the same magazines! I saw that idea too and considered doing it, but we have so many aunts, uncles, and cousins, it would cover my entire fridge and give Evie issues. I don't know, maybe I'll just do it with the ones who are out of state!

Unknown said...

I love it! I will have to do it before we come to UT this summer! (I'm so happy I found the link to your blog...I have been asking about it!)