Friday, May 23, 2008


For months Ana has been scared to go number 2 in the toilet but she does just fine going pee in the toilet. So whenever she has needed to go "kaka", is what we call it, she puts on a pull up and does her thing. We've really tried to encourage her to go kaka in the toilet but she has refused, one day while she was playing at her cousins house she needed to go kaka and so my sister in-law told Ana she didn't have any diapers so she put Ana on the toilet and Ana went in the toilet. We were so happy, Ana was so proud of herself so we thought hurray we are done with pull ups to our dismay Ana refused to make kaka's in the toilet after that. That girl has buns of steel she would whine she needed to go but I used the same trick my sister in-law did and told her we didn't have diapers Ana held it in for three days! I thought for sure it would just shoot out on its own or something so we struggled for a couple of weeks to get her to make kaka's in the toilet again after making kaka's in her pants a couple of times Ana finally by herself made kaka's in the toilet. I was helping a customer (we live on site at a self storage facility) and Ana was calling for me but of course I couldn't help her right away, so as soon as the customer left I walked in to see what Ana needed and she was washing her hands and proudly announced she made kaka's in the toilet by herself, she even wiped her self too (but I did a wipe check just to be sure she was clean) she did a pretty good job. She was so excited that she did it and I was so proud of her. So for her reward she wanted to wear her swimming suit even though it was cold and rainy outside and I gave her a candy necklace for her treat!! This is Ana posing for the camera, she likes so stick her butt out, she thinks it so funny!!

1 comment:

JnR said...

Go Ana, that's a big step to being a big sister. I'm sure you are even more excited to have her all potty trained before the baby gets here!