Friday, May 23, 2008

I love my daughter to death, but by the time nap time comes I can't wait for her to go to sleep. I need that time to myself to regain patience for her. Here are a few moments she has fallen asleep in a cute and unusual way.

This first one is at her cousin Spencers house, all the adults were hanging out talking and we found her and Spencer asleep in front of the tv, he was all snuggled up to her.















Ana loves to play on her Leapfrog Clickstart, which I highly recommend to anyone with a two, three or four year old. She has learned her letters and sounds and numbers from this fabulous toy, plus it keeps her busy for at least 15 or 20 minutes! This day she fell asleep while playing her games.












Ana loves to pretend to be a dog, she was being really quiet one day and I found her laying in the laundry basket she started barking at me when I came in so I assume she was pretending this was a doggie bed. I let her play in there but when I came back to check on her she had fallen asleep in the basket of laundry!!

4 comments:

The Aulava Family said...

that last one is hilarious. Thanks for sharing

-Maka

Shane's Angie said...

I loved your detailed kaka (bops) story! Other moms need to hear these kooky stories about other kids so we feel ok about the kaka issues in our life! Congrats on getting little Ana trained! I also have lots of pictures of Evie in weird places asleep because she is starting to phase out of naps, but she still gets tired and will just konk out wherever she is! It sure makes for a great blog post!

sarana said...

hi guys!..found you through maka. loved reading your blog. great to see ya'll are doing good. check our blog out when you get a chance. oh, congrats on #2!

JnR said...

Love the one in the laundry basket, especially since she was a 'dog' before she fell asleep!