Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Happy Happy Birthday

This bast Sunday was my birthday. I had a great 29th birthday lol Jethro and Ana took me to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen but before we went to lunch Jethro said he wanted to stop at RC Willey and check some thing out in the electronics department but when we pulled up we pulled up to customer pick up. Jethro had gone the day before and bought the glider chair I've been wanting and so we were there picking it up it was such a nice surprise!! After lunch we went to Thanksgiving Point and Ana got to see all the animals and ride the pony and then we went to the Dinosaur Museum and played around there. After that we went home and put my chair together and then my parents came and gave me the book "The Host" and took us to dinner! It was such a fun day but it didn't stop there the next day, sunday, after church Jethro made dinner while I relaxed in my new chair and then later we went for a walk at a place called Highland Hiking Trail. It was such a nice day. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful husband and daughter who spoil me and make me so happy!! I've included a slide show of what we did for my birthday!! Also this is the glider, reliner, swivler chair I've been wanting that Jethro gave me for my birthday!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday. Congrats on the new chair - a much needed thing with baby on the way. Congrats on another girl also. I think girls are the funnest ;).

The Aulava Family said...

Happy belated Birthday. Hope you had a great one.

sarana said...

happy birthday! those chairs are life savers!

JnR said...

I swear I remembered and then forgot! Happy Birthday sounds like you had a really fun day. I thought the chair was for you? I only see pics of a little girl enjoying it! Haha. Have you read 'The Host'? do you like it? (can I borrow it?)